Measuring customer experience
Design and develop optimum solutions
Dedicated project and account management
When working with customers to develop secure interactive contact centre payment solutions, Encoded implements the following key stages of engagement to optimise programme success:
1) Pre and post-programme briefings We emphasise the importance of briefings with senior management. By using a selection of diagnostic tools we experience your customer contact environment to better understand your requirements. This early consulting analysis is an essential exercise both in terms of fine tuning the solution and configurations. It also helps to promote credibility across the whole customer service team.
2) Allocation of Project Manager and Account Manager Encoded works hard to get to know you and your business – the best results are achieved when people work together with clear responsibilities. We aim to allocate a project manager tasked with managing your project through to completion, complemented with an account manager responsible for working closely to identify your needs every step of the way.
3) Designing and developing optimum solutions Encoded establishes clear objectives from the outset. It is too easy to lose sight of objectives and get sidelined by “interesting” but irrelevant peripheral activities. Our focus is to supply you with results that make an impact on your customer contact KPIs (key performance indicators) and improve the customer experience.
4) Building secure, reliable and flexible software Confidence is always a critical factor in the implementation of any new system. The Encoded approach is to operate well researched, tried and tested best practices. We understand that solutions only achieve results when customers are confident and motivated to use them.
5) Implementation, training and support We fully test all software pre-delivery and pre-going live on customer sites. We agree the testing procedures and details before live implementation and work with customers through the early days of operation. Our software applications are designed to be user friendly. We ensure that technical and customer facing staff are fully trained and confident to operate the processes and our support lines are available at all times.
6) Measuring customer experience Encoded solutions are designed to meet anticipated caller demand and the customer’s criteria for project success. We encourage customers to measure the ongoing effectiveness of our solutions and to work with us to achieve the most from their investment.