Virtual Terminal Payments
Enable your contact centre agents to process card payments that fully integrate with your existing systems.
If your contact centre were open to customers they could walk in and use a chip and pin machine when it came to payment. However, as that is not the case your agents can take payment over the telephone by logging into a secure virtual terminal interface online to input card details directly.
Encoded provides an affordable alternative to expensive and bulky card swipe machines allowing agents to process Card Not Present (CNP) card payments fast, efficiently and securely via an web-based Virtual Terminal.
Customer details are entered into a single branded Virtual Terminal payment form. Payments are automatically authenticated against a valid account number using real-time API call. Comprehensive reconciliation reporting and auditing analysis reduces fraud and improves security.
Encoded’s Virtual Terminal solution enables agents to set up and manage payment plans. Utilising card details that have been stored on the system against the customer’s account to set up convenient payment plans and adhere to the Consumer Finance Association’s (CFA) responsible lending policy.
Key benefits include:
- Suitable for multiple concurrent users so ideal for contact centres
- Accessible from any location with an Internet connection – agents can work from home or alternative sites if necessary
- Average handling times (AHT) reduced to improve efficiency
- Call queues are cut for enhanced customer service
- Authorise future card payments and regular scheduled payments at no extra cost
- Level 1 PCI DSS accreditation with Attestation of Compliance (AOC) from Encoded
Want to find out more?
Contact us now to learn more about how Encoded can improve your business efficiency.
Call us on 01293 229 700